Thursday, November 8, 2012

WATCH OUR 3D/4D ULTRASOUND!

Really quick blog tonight.... I wanted to post the link for our upcoming 3D/4D ultrasound. At first, it seemed a little creepy to be able to broadcast the contents of my uterus live to everyone, but then again, I write about some intimate body details on here, so...really, what's the big deal?

We are having an elective "fun" ultrasound on Tuesday. I find ALL ultrasounds to be quite fun, but of course some are quick ones performed by my obgyn or perinatologist, and they are busy quickly searching for body parts, measurements, etc. This Tuesday, we are seeing Corbin for about a half an hour and we get to see whatever we request that Corbin will allow. (Daddy and I are really hoping to get a better idea of what his face looks like, as well as how big he is at this point!)

So, if you want to join us in spirit, please feel free to visit the link below. Our appointment is at 6:30pm on Tuesday, November 13th. Please keep in mind that while our appointment time is 6:30, we may have to wait a little while before any of the action starts. And when I say "action", I mean I will be stopping at Starbucks on my way to the ultrasound for something sweet and exciting and full of caffeine to get Corbin moving. He might also want nachos.

Here is the link.....(It will open in a new window when you click on it.)


Baby Corbin's Ultrasound - Tuesday 6:30pm



This link will be live during our actual appointment, and then afterward it will be unavailable for 24 hours. Then, on Wednesday evening it will be available again for one week. I know, so many weird little things to remember. But if you watch it live on Tuesday, it will be LIVE. Yay!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment